Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Ashley I am 27, I have been married to my best friend for seven years, we met at 16 and its been the most amazing journey so far. We have a little girl named Reeslyn and she just turned 2 in November. She is the most amazing gift God could have ever given me. We live in North Carolina but we are contemplating a big move to Michigan. I am actually from Michigan so I  have a lot of family there so its very exciting to be moving closer to them, however I will greatly miss my family and friends here in NC. This year 2010 has brought a lot of changes to our lives most of them feel like they are for the worst but I am sure that in due time we will see that  God had a plan and it will all be for the better. I trust in God and have faith that He knows what is best for us and that the current situations at hand will all be a great learning experience. A little more about me is that I love being married, I love being a wife and I love being a mommy!! I think being a mommy has taught me the most important things in life are not how much money I have or the car I drive or the price tag on my clothes, but the relationship I have with God, the relationship I have with my family and the feeling I have just before bed when everyone is home safe, tucked in bed and healthy. The last couple of years have taught me theses things and it almost makes me feel guilty that it took the things that have happened to make me realize that. I love the quote " Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is the present" I think this means we can only learn form the past, hope for tomorrow and enjoy today because tomorrow is never promised and I think we worry to much about tomorrow,next week, next month and next year and completely forget that today is a blessing and we should enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment